We are grateful to our frontline healthcare workers, first responders, grocery store employees, delivery drivers, farmers, and all the essential workers who have been taking care of us.
In appreciation, we are providing
COMPLIMENTARY SKIN CANCER SCREENINGS
in May for Skin Cancer Awareness Month.
Call 719-355-1585 to schedule a “Thank You” skin cancer screening.
Vanguard Skin Specialists
Details about the Free Skin Cancer Screening program:
- Qualified essential workers include the following:
- Frontline healthcare workers include physicians, NPs, PAs, nurses, and staff in emergency rooms, ICU, urgent care, and primary care.
- First responders include fire fighters, police officers, paramedics, federal agents, and other trained members of first responder organizations.
- Essential workers include employees of businesses critical to on-going infrastructure such as grocery stores, gas stations, farms, meat processing plants, and public services.
- Complimentary Skin Cancer Screenings are offered in all Vanguard offices.
- Other information:
- Patient will be required to fill out consent and release forms.
- This is a complimentary, no charge visit.
- If treatment is required, patient may see another dermatologist or patient may proceed at Vanguard with multiple options (insurance, self-pay rate, or financial assistance program).
- Must be a patient in a county where Vanguard has an office location: El Paso, Fremont, Pueblo, and Teller counties.
- Please read our social distancing procedures for all patient visits.
**Appointments are limited, so please schedule right away**
Consent Form required before visit: Consent for Thank You Visits