We care about you, so out of concern, we ask our most vulnerable patients to remain at home.
The CDC recommends that patients who are at higher risk of coronavirus (COVID-19) complications should postpone all non-urgent physician visits. If you are in any of the following categories, please postpone routine visits with us until June:
- People over the age of 60
- People who have chronic medical conditions like heart disease, lung, kidney disease, or diabetes
- People who are immune suppressed due to medication or an underlying condition
- People who live in a nursing home or assisted living center
If you must be seen for an emergency or urgent condition, inform us of your high-risk status so we can discuss special arrangements. For routine visits, you may schedule a Vanguard Virtual Visit to see your dermatologist through video conference.
For all our patients, our protocol is to maintain a safe, sanitary environment:
- For our patient’s protection, no companions or guests are allowed. Only patients, parents/guardians of minors and POAs may come on site.
- We continue to disinfect exam rooms thoroughly between all patient visits.
- We disinfect all public areas every two hours.
- Our medical providers sanitize their hands before entering the exam room.
- We are a no handshake and no hug environment. Coronavirus may change how we greet you, but not how much we care.
- Patients will be asked to reschedule if they have traveled outside the country or to areas of higher risk, have signs of a virus or respiratory illness, or live with or have close contact with someone who is sick.
Thank you for entrusting us with your health.